CloudFTP is a pocket size adapter that can turn any USB storage device into a wireless file server, sharing files with WiFi-enabled devices (iPad, iPhone, computer etc.). It can also automatically connect to the Internet to backup and synchronize your USB data with popular online Cloud storage services. CloudFTP features a powered USB port which connects and powers any USB mass storage device (USB hard drives, flash drives, card readers, digital cameras etc.)
CloudFTP creates its own (ad-hoc) wireless WiFi network to share the connected USB data. Users just need to join this network from their WiFi-enabled devices to access the USB storage device wirelessly by means of a HTML5 web app, dedicated iOS/Android app or FTP client. This network works independently of the Internet and other existing wireless networks. Works with iPhone, iPad, Mac/PC and any WiFi device.
CloudFTP is available for a price of $99.95 on cloudftp.com.
- Processor: Texas Instrument ARM9
- LCD: Mono 132 x 32 pixel
- Battery: 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
- USB Port: High Speed 480Mbps, Powered 5V/1A USB Host
- Software: HTML5 Web browser based, iOS and Android app
- Supported file system: FAT32, NTFS, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, EXT 2/3/4
- Wireless: Supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n “ad-hoc” and “infrastructure” mode
- Dimensions: 2.95″ x 2.28″ x 0.87″ / 75 x 58 x 22mm
- Weight: 3.8oz / 109g